Happy Feast of the Nativity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Born to preach Good News of victory over the enemies of God, and deliverance unto peace
- Born to die for the evil of his people, and for the good of his creation
- Born to crush the head of the serpent
- Born to be raised to give newness of life to the world
- Born to ascend as Son of Man coming on a cloud to the throne of the Ancient of Days
- Born to return in glory to judge the living and the dead
- Born to bring the Kingdom that cannot be shaken and which will never end
- Born to call us to worship him as King of Israel and as crucified and risen Lord of the World.
Lord Jesus the Messiah, the Risen and Seated One, we worship you today as King and God, together with the Father and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
(Blog Entry # 200)